Re: Has anyone ever completely disassembled a distributor?

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Ronald A. Dowty" <rdowty@iso.net>
Subject: Re: Has anyone ever completely disassembled a distributor?
From: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 10:14:15 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Very simple.  A roll pin holds the drive-dog on the shaft.  Drive out the
roll pin, and everything comes apart.

Lonn Howard
'70 TR6  -mine
'71 TR6  -in my garage, therefore it's mine  (dad might disagree)
'70 MGB GT  -mine, mine... all mine
'89 Saab Turbo Convertible  -hers

"We are but temporary custodians with an obligation of preservation."