Re: Has anyone ever completely disassembled a distributor?

Subject: Re: Has anyone ever completely disassembled a distributor?
From: "Robert Kamholtz" <thunderbolt@techheadnet.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 09:25:22 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Ron:
YES.  There is a pin in the side of the gear. Drive this out with a small
punch. one end may be peened over, drive from other side. NOTE the way the
gear is on the shaft. The slot is off to one side, it can be put on 180 deg.
out The screw under the rotor holds the points cam on.

Good Luck  & Keep Warm
BoB Kamholtz
ECOD