Re: List archives

To: mjb@cs.utah.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 20:50:13 EST
Hey Listers-

I, for one, am very appreciative of what Mark has done for all of us. I
enjoyed meeting Mark at VTR this year. Without this list, many of us would be
without a close helping hand. Thanks Mark.

Perhaps it is time for all of us to send a donation to defray the time
expended and equipment dedicated to keeping us online.

Mark- what is your address?

Many thanks again-

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY