[no subject]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
From: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 08:44:50 -0600
>I am having a lot of trouble all of the sudden (since the temperature >got
>into single digits here). My car is overheating but the heater is >blowing
>cold air. What could be the problem?

Sounds like your thermostat is not opening and heater hose(s) or valve
plugged.  I don't think water will circulate through heater if thermostat
is not opening since the water pump is restricted to the by-pass
circulation.  At any rate, you have some restriction in the system.  Last
resort may be to pull the water pump to see if it has a  broken impeller.