Re: Vandervell Bearings [TR6]

To: "Shane F. Ingate" <triumph@shiseis.com>
Subject: Re: Vandervell Bearings [TR6]
From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 15:49:04 -0600
Cc: brianr@mvp.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Just an FYI....I specifically ordered my main bearing shells from TRF last
summer, wanting to get Vandervell bearings instead of the local offering of
Glacier.  Waited nearly 2 weeks, opened the box, .......and rec'd Glacier
bearings.  I went ahead and used to get back on the road - but if you are
adamant about Vandervell, then you might specifically inquire at time of order
to ascertain what you will be sent.

Martin Libhart
1972 TR6
1970 Spitfire