Leather steering wheel cover from Moss.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Leather steering wheel cover from Moss.
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 12:34:53 -0800

Hi All,

A little while before Christmas I inquired if anyone had any experience
putting the leather steering wheel cover which Moss sells (222-315)
on a TR3. The consensus was that they worked well and looked great.

Well, Santa dumped one under the Christmas tree for me and I have to
agree with everyone. It only took about 1/2 hour to installed after I
got going and it looks and feels real nice. Only got one little blister
on my pinky from pulling the thread tight. One thing you might want
to take a close look at is the picture on the outside of the box to
see how they dealt with lacing around the spokes. The instructions
included with the kit kind of gloss over this. If you're interested
the company which produces the cover for Moss has a web page at
www.wheelskins.com.

Thanks again to all who responded to my original query.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge
drew@pixar.com