Triumph World Magazines on eBay

To: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Triumph World Magazines on eBay
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 09:58:29 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
I am starting to put together the funds for TS81802 body-off
restoration.  I thought I would try out eBay and have listed my
"collection" of Triumph World Magazines.  #1, 3-20.  If you are
interested, check out the URL below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=53297931

In the near future I will be listing a fairly extensive collection (from
early 50's), of Sports Car Illustrated, Motor Trend, and Road and Track
plus a few odd issues of others .  For these I will be scanning images,
etc so look for them beginning next week.

Later,
Carl F. Musson,

        You can't tell which way the car went
        by just looking at the road...
        TR3A's - TS25264L ('58 Almost Daily Driver)
        & TS81802LO - ('61 Concours d'Wannabe)
        Tampa, Florida (USA)
        http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/
<http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/>