Re: UK listers : HELP! (alternator pulley)

To: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: UK listers : HELP! (alternator pulley)
From: "Robert Kamholtz" <thunderbolt@techheadnet.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 05:52:19 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Brad:
I put a GM alternator on my TR3, I used the old pulley, had to bore the hole
out but worked just fine.  Or try calling Ken Galanders of British Frame &
Engine in Temple City, Ca.  818-443-0939. He should be able to help.  He has
conversions for your water pump & crank pulley.

Good Luck
Bob Kamholtz
ecod