Re: Who's the TR2or3 Winter driver???

To: Cwn74@aol.com, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Who's the TR2or3 Winter driver???
From: WBabbitt@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 11:55:23 EST
Clark,
I was up in your area last Monday (in my Plymouth Voyager).   My TR still has
a bit to go before it'll be streetable.
I did happen across an interesting shop (about a mile from my mom's house).
It's called Dovovan Motor Service.   It's right at the top of Holmes Road (the
place of my youth and Herman Melville).  4 Holmes Road, Lenox, MA.   They're
primarily into Jaguars, but do restorations of all sorts of British cars.  At
the moment they have a beautiful example of a ~1959 TR3A.  I met Brian
Donovan, he's pretty interesting and very helpful.   You're lucky to have such
a great resource in your back yard.
Bill Babbitt
TR3A in a bag (hopefully not for ever)
Gales Ferry, CT