Kit car for Spit

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Kit car for Spit
From: JIM_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 11:10:59 -0500
     Check the following website:

     http://www.hcds.demon.co.uk/

     scroll about half way down, and you'll see the type 48 Spyder, made
     out of a Spit. This guy used to have a website showing a few different
     and much bigger views of these cars, at:

     http://www.hcds.demon.co.uk/hdcs.html,

     but it's gone now. At least I can't seem to get it. Maybe someone
     who's interested would like to contact him and ask to have it
     re-instated, or at least forward the images to be put on another
     website.

     These cars look really great. I don't have a donor Spit or a fat
     wallet or all kinds of (or any!) spare time though.

     Just thought it would be of interest..............

     Happy new year,
     Jim Wallace