Re: Help! (For LBC - read Microsoft)

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Help! (For LBC - read Microsoft)
From: Brian Johnson <b.johnson@diamond.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 20:46:38 +0000
Cc: Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
--------------DF5F020043E1C7B555E9A318

John
Have a look at the following - it does describe the startup for W95- I
have just found it - there are other W95 help screens around too.

http://www.chami.com/tips/windows/010397W.htm

--
Cheers
Brian Johnson

Internet     bjohnson@mmm.com (work) or b.johnson@diamond.co.uk  (home)

1963  TR4   AFP503A / IZS 733  - CT27216-L  (now not L but O ) ex USA
1954  TR2   46 BHX               TS554-O   in lots of pieces     UK Car

--------------DF5F020043E1C7B555E9A318
 name="b.johnson.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Johnson;Brian
tel;home:+44 (0) 1509  558466
tel;work:+44 (0)  1509 613425
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:3M UK PLC;Information Technology
adr:;;1 Morley Street;Loughborough;Leicestershire;LE11 4TW;England
version:2.1
email;internet:b.johnson@lycosmail.com
title:Database Administrator
fn:Brian Johnson