Re: Season's Greetings

To: vvo@voskotan.com
Subject: Re: Season's Greetings
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 21:19:04 +0100
Cc: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, 1-Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Johan, =

You [or anyone else interested for that matter...] can have all =

the d--n snow, cold and/or Santa You want up here - just come =

and get it! It's free for the taker. We've got more than enough =

of it. But do remember You have to take it away from here. We =

don't want it!!! Everyone here would be glad to get rid of that =

b----y mess! So:   Come and get it! =

And thanks Johan for the excellent work You do with the ezine. =

It's a treat to read it when it arrive in the mail. Thanks. =

Apart from that - Merry Christmas [or whatever You're celebrating =

this time of year] to You, and all the rest of the list members! =

Seasons Greetings All, =

/Odd

Johan Vorsterman van Oijen wrote:
> Hear hear! Merry Xmas from the Netherlands! =

> Not so cold, no snow, no Santa Claus....
> Cheers,

-- =

Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4
S-74236 =D6sthammar        International liaison secretary,
Sweden                   Triumph Club of Sweden
                        '70 Spitfire Mk3 FD82497LO Signal Red
                        '80 TR8 EFi DHC TPZDV8AT211468 Midas Gold
               E-mail:   odd@triumphclub.se / odd.hedberg@bigfoot.com
             Club URL:   http://www.triumphclub.se/index.htm
       Home Phone/Fax:   Int+ 46-1731 7131 / 46-1731 8131
Geographical Position:   N 60deg 15min  E 18deg 23min