Re: No topless LBC's here!

To: "Frank Crowe" <thecrowes@hotmail.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: No topless LBC's here!
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 17:31:06 -0500
At 1:44 PM -0500 12/22/98, Frank Crowe wrote:
>No topless LBC's here!  Brrrrrr....
>
>OK - I give!  I'm not claiming to be driving around in my TR3 lately.
>It has been cold here - set a new record low yesterday in Santa Barbara,
>28 degrees!   High was only about 52.  I'm afraid our banana trees,
>charimoias and avocados have all been nipped a bit.

"High was only about 52."  Ahh, you left coasters are so spolied! ;-)
Here abouts in New England, half the topdown season is in these temps!
That's what heaters and old bomber jackets are made for!  Or, you could get
a Miata and never put the top down!
All in jest! (as the tiger guy dons his fire suit)