RE: Car cleaner and wax, gooood stuff!

To: bzw8@cdc.gov, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Car cleaner and wax, gooood stuff!
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 03:45:27 PST
Hmm I don't know about that. Meguiars has been around over a 100 years
and this 3M stuff came out about 3 years ago I guess.  At least in its
current packaging.  I remember when the 3M rep visited the store and was
telling me about it.  Basically 3M developed a lot of the chemicals and
stuff but never really marketed it for their own consumer aimed
production.  But now that 3M has such a high brand name recognition
they're trying to capitalize on it.  You could always get professional
strength 3M polishes and cutters like "Perfect-It" which was for body
shops mainly.  But this newest line is for consumers.  And
coincidentally or not the products have basically the same names and the
numeric system as the Meguiars counterparts.  Each are great and
actually the 3M guy gave me a lot of free bottles of different things so
maybe I should be recommending them instead :)

Ryan Smith
72 Emerald Green Spitfire

From: "Wages, Jeffrey" <bzw8@cdc.gov>

I may be mistaken but I believe 3M Corporation is the original
manufacturer
of nearly all these products.