RE: Car cleaner and wax, gooood stuff!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Car cleaner and wax, gooood stuff!
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 12:31:47 PST
Mike wrote:
>The next time I was in the NAPA store,
-snip

->GOOD Choice in auto parts stores :)

>happened to walk by their paint and wax section and picked up a bottle
of 3M One Step Cleaner Wax (3M part #39066, medium oxidation remover).
It made the car look like new!  So good, in fact, I gave my friend the
opportunity to buy it back the next time I saw him.   I don't even own
stock in 3M, but this stuff is good.   Check it out....

Response:
-> Meguiars #6 Cleaner Wax is very similar.  The 3M products copy the
meguiars line almost to a tee, even the numbering system is similar.  We
sell both (at my dad's NAPA store) and I have used both with good
results.  When asked I usually recommend the Meguiars though.

Ryan Smith
72 Emerald Green Spitfire