Re: TR3A new old valves

To: Gbouff@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR3A new old valves
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 23:23:40 -0800
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Gary,

I just checked the current Victoria British catalog and they offer valve
seats for your car, about $7 ea. If you don't have a catalog, give them
a call at 800 255-0088. They also have a website:
www.victoriabritish.com

I don't see them in the Moss catalog.

I'm sure a lot of the other vendors would have them, for that matter,
the person doing your rebuild may have a source, too.

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 #CT17602

--