Re: TRF offenses

To: Trevor Jordan <tjordan@vic.bigpond.net.au>
Subject: Re: TRF offenses
From: Terrence Begley <tbegley@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 15:41:07 -0500
Cc: Ken Bertschy <kentop@dakotacom.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I, for one, find it refreshing to deal with someone who considers the
catalog an extention of himself to his customers and adds a personal
touch (something we all do with our LBCs). I daresay that I enjoy the
way Charles puts himself into his writing and look forward to reading
each essay . Sometimes the message isn't what we like to hear but, lets
face it, we do count on each other in our own way.

Just rambling-
TerryB