Re: Sorry

To: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sorry
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 17:06:12 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> In a message dated 98-12-01 09:31:07 EST, richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk writes:
>
> > Anyway, in the words of Gary Glitter(perhaps not the best person to
> >  mimic these days as he's an alledged kiddy fiddler) '

 Isn't it ironic that this should come to light, what with the famous
rhyming slang (not strictly cockney) "To take it up the Gary". I suppose
it was just destiny.:-)

> Welcome back Rich.  Things should pick up now with you and Johnny S. on board.
> Was getting a bit dull at times.  (For those of you who don't know these guys
> - hang on - You will).  Again - welcome back.

  The man kelly is truly an angel although I'm afraid that I'll have
reserve total judgement as I don't feel i can trust anyone with a
slightly irish background, not after my detention under the prevention of
terrorism act 2 weeks previous!!!!! (Not a joke!)

  Tra for now, Johnny