Re[3]: Model Year etc...

To: Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov (Bud Rolofson), Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>, triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re[3]: Model Year etc...
From: Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov (Bud Rolofson)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 09:27:14 -0500
My apologies.

That's what I get for relying on my so-called memory...where's that corner?  I
checked the plate on my car and it said Oct. 1970 not Oct. 71 as I'd poorly
recollected.  Guess the old girl is older than she looks.  I think that's a good
thing.

I'm afraid I'm getting more like Scott everyday (see joke below).

Thanks to Phil, Roger, et.al. who called me on that one.

Bud 71(Oct. 1970)TR6 CC57365

Another Old Golfer

 "How was your golf game, dear?" asked Jack's wife Tracy.

 "Well, I was hitting pretty well, but my eyesight's gotten
 so bad I couldn't see where the ball went."

 "But you're seventy-five years old, Jack!" admonished his
 wife, "Why don't you take my brother Scott along?"

 "But he's eighty-five and doesn't even play golf anymore,"
 protested Jack.

 "But he's got perfect eyesight.  He could watch your ball,"
 Tracy pointed out.

 The next day Jack teed off with Scott looking on.  Jack
 swung, and the ball disappeared down the middle of the
 fairway.  "Do you see it?" asked Jack.

 "Yup," Scott answered.

 "Well, where is it?" yelled Jack, peering off into the
 distance.

 "I forgot."