TR4 Steering Column - Need One

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR4 Steering Column - Need One
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:32:00 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Listers,

I am gathering all the parts to reassemble my dash in newly painted Spa
White.  I realize that I need a replacement steering column for my 62 TR4. I
have removed the dash, cleaning everything, new crash pads all around.

I noticed that my steering column has been badly worn away where the PO had
installed an aftermarket steering wheel.   The mounting boss has rubbed on
the column and eaten away about a 3/8 of an inch of metal.

Do any of you guys out there with parts cars have an extra steering column
in your inventory that you would be willing sell. I need one that is good
shape physically and cosmetically or will clean up good.  I would rather not
have to paint if necessary.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com