Re: TR3 Trivia question - Last chance to reply

To: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Trivia question - Last chance to reply
From: "Rob Robertson" <robandmaggie@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 20:28:02 -0800
TS25054L with blanking plate on right.
-----Original Message-----
From: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
To: triumphs@autox.team.net <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Date: Friday, November 20, 1998 10:27 PM
Subject: TR3 Trivia question - Last chance to reply

Listers,

Heres the last call on supplying information as to whether or not your TR3
tub has the blanking plate for the brake/clutch pedal assemblies.  This
plate
is used to blank off the RHD opening for the brake/clutch pedal assemblies,
or if you have a RHD car then blanking off the left hand side opening.

What I'm looking for is your comm # and whether or not your tub has this
plate.

Thanks

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My 1st attempt at a web site. Http://www.141.com/triumphs

1964  Spitfire4            BFC25720L
1973  Spitfire Mk IV       (have I got a deal for you!)
1962 TR4                   CT288L (To Maine or bust)
1959 TR3A                  TS41311L (someday)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108