Re: shipwrites disease

To: jantoms@vbe.com
Subject: Re: shipwrites disease
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:39:39 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Wait a minute....in this dog eat dog world its first come first serve...if and
thats a big IF you can beat me to it then you can have it.

BUT not before.........<G>.

> Hey,
>   Brad has enough cars for now.  Lets not let him have all the fun.  I'd
>   gladly
> drive a mini van if it could be that 54 Morris.  All i have to do is find
> one I can afford & find time to fix it up. Tom Strange, Classic Autosports
> Ltd., Appleton, Wi.,  920-733-5013
>
> Lawrence R Zink wrote:
>
> > I keep telling Brad that he's going to wind up driving a mini van, and
> > with his luck it will be a Morris Panel van circa 1954.
> >
> > Larry Zink

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My 1st attempt at a web site. Http://www.141.com/triumphs

1964  Spitfire4            BFC25720L
1973  Spitfire Mk IV       (for sale or trade?)
1962 TR4                   CT288L (To Maine or bust)
1959 TR3A                  TS41311L (someday)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108