Atantla, Ga. Paint stripper plant?

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Atantla, Ga. Paint stripper plant?
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 23:24:02 EST
Cc: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Hello All.  There is a plant somewhere in Atlanta that can dip a whole car. I
now they charge by the pound. Had the phone number? Any help on location and
phone number will help. Also anyone have used the plant. Driving down to
Atlanta this Saturday to attend "Tech Session" by "Peach Tree MG Club. Would
like visit this plant too.  I am going to do something with my TR-250. What to
dip my tub. Have installed new floors and outer rocker by in 93 or 94.  The
car has about one inch of under coating in the fender wells.  You guys keep on
my ass about this project. My friend Harold Kelley keep telling me to get
going. Attached a photo (first trying this stuff) of the floors pans.
Thanks John  Flintstone, Ga.