Re: Received Carb Info (Longish)

To: amdixon@erols.com
Subject: Re: Received Carb Info (Longish)
From: Rengrave@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 13:07:33 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks for the info on the oil PRV, it sure cleared things up for me. I will
be putting the pan back on and I will run the engine to see what I get for oil
pressure first, then I will check the PRV if I think I need to. Maybe just my
cleaning the oil pan and changing the contaminated oil & filter was enough to
restore my oil pressure. If not I will check the PRV spring, and If that
doesn't work, the oil pan comes off again and I replace the thrust washers and
bearings.

Wayne