Anglia

To: <tgentry@execpc.com>
Subject: Anglia
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 09:29:12 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
No, Anglias were English Fords.  I had a 58, in a very pretty coral color.
It had a reverse tilted rear window, something like a Mercury that came out
years later.  It was a pretty good car, with a couple of exceptions.  It
had leather wheel seals that had to be replaced frequently, when grease
started leaking all over the wheels.  I was once driving it outside of
Savannah, GA, and suddenly heard a loud screech.  Looking under the car. I
found the rear end of the driveshaft dragging on the ground.  It didn't run
too well that way.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B