remember the red TR6 for sale at triumphest?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: remember the red TR6 for sale at triumphest?
From: Steve Myers <steve@swks.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 14:18:10 -0800
Anbody happen to know or have the contact info of the person selling a '70 TR6
at Triumphest? It was red, had overdrive, included a hardtop, $6500, and I think
it was being sold by a guy named Tom in the 805 area code. I intended to write
the phone number down, but was distracted getting my brake lights to work!
Thanks in advance if you have any info.

Steve "why do people keep skidding to a stop behind us?" Myers
'71 TR6