RE: TR headlights

To: "Wages, Jeffrey" <bzw8@cdc.gov>, gbuck@pinnaclegrp.com
Subject: RE: TR headlights
From: "Dixon, Andrew" <ADixon@oao.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 14:02:39 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
It depends on the bulb you use. The dichroic bulbs are the ones that are
irritating and I'm going to get them to fight back. I'm mad as hell and I'm
not going to take it anymore. Oops, sorry, too many movies. You can use a
normal or higher wattage halogen bulb to put yourself on a par with everyone
else. Be advised there may be wiring problems and depending on your State,
legal problems if you change the lighting.
I was in court with the youngster 2 weeks ago because he had lens covers
over his headlights. The Deputy that gave him the ticket was harping about
catching people with the dichroic lamps. Guess I'll have to be careful.
Andy D.