Re: To pull or not to pull... (longish)

To: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>, "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: To pull or not to pull... (longish)
From: Steve Bonner <steveb@aspec.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 15:08:45 -0700

Interesting and timely message.  I was looking at a "project" that has
surface rust on the frame, but otherwise the frame is sturdy.  I figured
that  pulling the tub would make it easier to remove the surface rust, and
repaint the frame.  This would also allow me to prepare the underside of
the tup for repainting.  The idea of beadblasting sounds like a good idea
to me.  Especially if the company doing the job has the equipment to roll
over the tub/frame for beadblasting.  My question is how much would someone
charge to do the job?  I have heard about companies who will rent out the
space and equipment so you can  do the job yourself.  Does anyone one know
of a company in the San Jose, California area who will do this?

Steve