TR6 PI

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 PI
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 08:28:39 -0400
If you were clever and had time on your hands, I'd imagine that the PI
set-up from a Toyota Supra could be made to work. They are both in-line
sixes of about the same displacement. There was a fellow at the Kingston,
Ontario show the other day that had a '6 with the whole Supra motor and
gearbox in his car. It fit well, but his installation wasn't too clean.
Somehow, seeing "Toyota" in the engine bay made me a bit uneasy.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (21 year owner)

Illiterate? Write for free help...