Dash Work Questions - Which Sealers to Use?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dash Work Questions - Which Sealers to Use?
From: Brian Damkroger <bkdamkr@nmia.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 06:36:47 -0600
Hi Everyone.
The dash work is coming along well, if slowly.  I now need to begin the
dash pad installation.  I'll note that

I DIDN'T have to remove the steering column, just undo the bolts holding
the column in the pillow block just inside the metal facia and pull it
(the facia) out a little.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Today's questions are:

1) What's a good adhesive to stick the new dash pad in place?

2) What's a good sealer for between the windsheild seal and the cowl?

3) Should I put the sealer (2) between the windshield frame and rubber
seal as well?

Thanks,
Brian