SPITFIRE: Dimmer/turn signal/horn switch rebuild

To: Spitfires Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire-Enthusiast Mail List <spitfire-enthusiast@makelist.com>, Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: SPITFIRE: Dimmer/turn signal/horn switch rebuild
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@tibco.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 09:15:30 -0500
Greetings lists,

Would anyone out there happen to have experience or notes on rebuilding
the steering column switch for the headlight dimmer/turn signal/horn?

I received a "new" one and now have two. Each of them work but not
completely. I took the one I had apart and now can't get it back
together - have not put a full effort into it yet. I was going to use
the new one as a model for rebuilding the old but thought I would ask
first.

TIA

Vic M.
--