Re: TR-4 Radio Repair

To: ArthurK101@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR-4 Radio Repair
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 07:55:18 -0400
This one has been sitting in my memory banks for a month waiting for me to
reply.   Probably should do it to make the system administrator happier by
freeing up hard drive space...

For imported radios (Blaupunkt, Smiths, etc.) I'd recommend Wilford Wilkes
(814) 378-8526.  He restores radios for John Warfield, and those of you
Stateside who know John know what a perfectionist he is.

For domestic (US made) radios I use Antique Radio Service, (800) 201-2635.
They just restored the "Golden Tone" radio in our '61 Chrysler and it works,
and looks, great.

Bruce Clough
`62 TR4