Triumph TR7 for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph TR7 for sale
From: "Andy T Harrison" <atharrison@wavetek.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 16:59:02 +0100
Hiya,

I currently have a Triumph TR7, but I can't devote the necessary time to it
anymore. So it's up for grabs for anyone who is interested. I'm in Norwich,
UK, so for all those on the list who are in the States or elsewhere, you're
welcome to it but you'll have to arrange your own transport!

Car details:
Triumph TR7 2.0 T reg (1979), very low mileage (60,000), rare automatic,
flamenco red, sunroof, stereo. Taxed till Jan 99, and MOT till Feb 99. Well
kept. Driven daily. Solid underbody. Bodywork in good condition. History.
œ2000 o.n.o.
For further details contact me at atharrison@wavetek.com or phone 01603
256722

I'm certainly open to offers, so please let me know if you're interested

Cheers,
Andy Harrison
atharrison@wavetek.com