[Fwd: Re: hardtops for sale]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: hardtops for sale]
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 08:30:45 -0700
Cc: spitfire@Autox.Team.Net
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 08:22:27 -0700
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
To: KEVIN EDDINS <EDDINSK@NRISO.NOLA.NAVY.MIL>
Subject: Re: hardtops for sale

KEVIN EDDINS wrote:

> Someone had asked a while back about Parish Plastics, which made
> hardtops a while ago.  I have a friend with a '76 MG with such a top and
> it looks great.
>
> I found an advertisement it Hemmings for new hardtops.  They cover the
> TR spectrum (250, 3 - 8).  When I called, they said they bought out Parish
> and are using his design.
>
> They come with all the hardware, felt head liner, primed and ready to
> paint.
>
> They guy told me that they are having a sale for $599 for a '79 Spit.
> What do you guys think of this price?  I've been looking for a hardtop for
> quite some time now and this is the closest I've come.
>
> Please let me know your thoughts,
>
> Kevin
>
> The number is 724-274-6002.
> I only gain advice from this posting, no discounts, money, ....

Kevin, I have one for your spit, metal orig. type not after market,
primed, very good rear window, new window for the left side, original for
the r.s., new headliner, all new rubber except the rear deck, along the
window tops, and I beleive all the hardware, I just never painted it or
put it back together, I do not have the hardware for the rear sides where
you have both soft & hard top. I need 300.00 plus shipping, inc. all the
parts, I have no idea what the shipping will be.
Fred Thomas
211 Commander Cove
Stafford, Va. 22554
1-800-596-1409-51
call if you want any more info. the # 51 is my PIN #. you have to dial it
in when she asks for it.