Re: oooooooo aaaaaahhhhhhhhh

To: jaltman@altlaw.com
Subject: Re: oooooooo aaaaaahhhhhhhhh
From: Ah3thou@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 22:53:17 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net ('Triumph List')
In a message dated 8/25/98 6:46:32 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
jaltman@altlaw.com writes:

<< The 6 is back from the body shop and I hope that I'll will allow me a
 moment to gloat.  Its gorgeous.  NO OVERSPRAY!  Its wonderful.  All 30 years
 of nicks and dings are gone.  The dents from the tree that fell on it are
 gone.  Beautiful Jasmine Yellow everywhere its supposed to be. No pics on
 the web site yet, got home after dark, but by tomorrow night I'll have pics
 up.... >>

 I've been to your site, the car is going to be a GREAT ONE, can't wait to see
the paint job.

          Later
            Jim