Oh no, shipwright's disease! ;)

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Oh no, shipwright's disease! ;)
From: "Scott Decker" <sdecker@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 19:11:19 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Esteemed fellow listers:

Today I took on the simple (?) task of bleeding the brakes on the GT6.
Using Speedbleeders was pretty much no hassle and everything seems to be OK.
Can't say I have much more pedal than I did before, but whether that is the
result of my bleeding or other factors...I don't know.  Anyway, I got a
nasty surprise while under the car.  The fuel tank appears to be leaking, at
least based on what I saw from underneath.  A small (6") puddle of gas
dripping from where the main fuel pipe exits the bottom of the tank and goes
through the floor pan.  I removed all the stuff on top and tried
looking/feeling for leaks with no success.  My question (at last):
where/how can I either repair or replace the tank?

TIA all, reply to my e-mail if this has been discussed before.

Thanks!

Scott Decker
70 GT6+ KC79034L