Re: align.

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: align.
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 10:40:37 -0700 "align." (Aug 24, 12:40pm)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Fred,

Any chance the tire is rubbing on anything? Fender under a bump
condition? I would think that excess wear on the outside would
be either too much toe in or way too much positive camber (top
of tire leaning to the outside). If it was too much toe then
I would think the wear would be on both front tires though.

Just some thoughts.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge