Postmortem on the List Logos

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Postmortem on the List Logos
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 10:42:34 -0700
I appreciate all the messages of thanks for the logos.  At this point, I
will assume everybody feels the same.  So please, no more EMAIL to that
effect.  Seeing the decals displayed on your cars will be thanks enough.

After filling all orders, I have the following quantities remaining to
fill late orders.  Because of some sort of production error, I am left
with many more of the Triumph Static Cling decals than I wanted or
expected.  So for those who missed out on the previous EMAILS, please
submit your requests stating the type and quantity desired and your
mailing address.

Spitfire List Static cling_______8
Spitfire List Adhesive back_____18
Triumph List Static cling_______22
Triumph List Adhesive back_____119

The cost is $2.00 each which includes shipping and handling.

Regards,
Joe Curry

P.S. If anybody is unsure what they ordered, let me know and I'll EMAIL
you details directly.
--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer