Re: Good resource found - TIG advice offer

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Good resource found - TIG advice offer
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 08:24:28 PDT
Speaking of welding with a TIG if anyone has any questions about TIG
welding you can email me.  Over the last month I've become a TIG expert.
Using one around 4 hours a day at work will do that.  Oh and if you
really want to improve your welding get a "Speedglass" helmet.  Its one
of those that change color so you can see before/during/after you weld.
Very cool errr hot.

Ryan Smith
Mechanical Engineering, Virginia Tech
Emerald Green 72 Spitfire

-----
I found an excellent web site with lots of tips and procedures for
welding... gas, MIG, and TIG. It's at: http://www.liquidarc.com.au/

-Malcolm