Re: Blow it out your tailpipe

To: " (Richard Triplett)" <rtriplett@bjservices.com>
Subject: Re: Blow it out your tailpipe
From: Keith A Edwards <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 17:41:26 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I had a muffler shop make me a straight pipe, with the same dimensions,
and a slight bend, as the resonator.  This is essentially the same as
the TR2s and very early TR3s used.

I used the stock TR3/TR4 front pipe and center muffler.

Nice (somewhat load) tone.

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
kedwards@norfolk.infi.net