Yanks/Brits body supplies

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Yanks/Brits body supplies
From: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 18:02:15 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Coday@Mail.localaccess.com>
Protectionism?  You Brits won't sell to us Yanks?  Are you blokes
still mad about the whole Cornwallis thing?

What a relief to be back on the safe ground of geopolitical conflict
and away from the psycho-sexual-political drama of US politics.

Is the recent failure of my clutch hydraulics some kind of British
payback?

Geezer