Re: GT6 camber, TR6 clutches

Subject: Re: GT6 camber, TR6 clutches
From: Randell Jesup <Randell.Jesup@scala.com>
Date: 19 Aug 1998 00:11:45 -0400
"James H. Davis, Jr." <jhdavis@fiac.net> writes:
>I bought a rebuild kit from TRF (800-234-1104) a while back (and still have
>it).  Not sure if they're in stock now.
[big snip of ~80 lines of quote from my posting]

        TRF is out of clutch rebuild kits for ~3 weeks.  I got one from a
local company, British Miles.

        People, PLEASE edit quoted text down to the relevant portion.  The
digests are large enough already.  I know "modern" email programs make it
easy to forget, but please don't.

--
Randell Jesup, Scala US R&D, Ex-Commodore-Amiga Engineer class of '94
Randell.Jesup@scala.com