My Bad (Apologies...No LBC Content)

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: My Bad (Apologies...No LBC Content)
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 20:24:15 -0700
Listers,

        Judging by the 150+ messages I waded thru this afternoon, I can safely
say this is a pretty volatile topic.  I originally asked that all comment be
directed straight to me, as I knew this would be a hot one.  I was so fed up
with these CNN polls saying how the American public loves and forgives and
wholly backs Bubba that I thought I could get a pretty good cross section of
the country here on the lists.  Granted, we are all a little masochistic, what
with our hobby of choice ... but I was curious.

        Well .. color me curious no more.  I got plenty of feedback, and
apparently, so did you.  For this I am sorry.  Not for asking the original
question, but because the responses went list wide.

        Manute Bol, an almost 8' center in the NBA a few years back, was
playing for my home team here, the Warriors.  Whenever Manute, or Nute as we
lovingly referred to him, made a boneheaded move, he would proclaim to his team
mates that it was "My Bad".

Asking this sort of question on a list designed for Triumphs ONLY was "MY BAD",
and unlike the "man" sitting in the President's Office of the White House ... I
am TRULY sorry

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA