TR2 bits wanted list

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR2 bits wanted list
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 09:19:33 +0100 (BST)
While trawling through one of my data bases I am using to help me be a
better person and do a better job on my restoration, I came across this
list. I wonder if anyone out there might be able to help with anything from
this growing list of bits I need.??. All are for 1954 TR2

Choke switch, knob and cable.   Clip that locates top and base of the
heater unit, I have two but missing one.        Carb float bowl lid for
H4's (banjo type)       Fuel gauge.     Glovebox door.          Passanger
grab handle (early painted type)                Ignition barrel and key or
complete unit.  Knob and bezel for starter switch.      Distributor low
tension block, black rubber type with screw terminal.   Rearview mirror.
        Thermostat housing (stripped threads where the sender goes in mine).

John Gillis
1954 TR2 TS3618. October 1954 (ground up)
1964 Triumph 3TA 350cc (a little gem)
Trinity College
Dublin,
IRELAND.