TR6 clock swap -- who was it?

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 clock swap -- who was it?
From: Turner & Turner <turner@turner.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 10:36:08 +0200
Hi listers,

A while ago I swapped a set of '74 clocks for a TR6 (with chrome
surrounds) for an earlier set. I got the clocks in and sent them off to
Speedograph Richfield of the UK for renovation. Now they've come back
and it's time to re-fit, I note that the four small clocks have got no
mounting brackets, washers or thumb nuts.

These bits are surprisingly hard to get hold of, and I can't for the
life of me remember who it was I swapped with, although I do know I sent
my clocks complete with these small bits.

So whever it was I swapped with, please, if you've got them to hand,
stick them in the post to me:

Adam Turner
Lövåsen 4
139 40 Värmdö

The clocks themselves, by the way, are just what I wanted.

Many thanks,

Adam Turner