Re: Well....NAZI on the list

To: BUZZ52490@aol.com
Subject: Re: Well....NAZI on the list
From: Jeff Nathanson <jeffn@msystech.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 17:23:59 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
        First, I'm sorry to Phil and others, who had hoped that this thread
        would vanish. I wouldn't have responded except for the outlandish
comment
        by this guy,BUZZ. However, I can't be silent when such an obvious mark
        of anti-Semitism shows its ugly face. History has proven that hatred
        and stupidity must be brought to everyone's attention before the
        cancer spreads.

        BUZZ depicts the typical racist, not only by his content, but also
by his
        lack of intelligence proven by his 5th grade level English grammar.

        Sorry. Now back to your normally scheduled LBC threads.