RE: Squeaky Breaks

To: "\"Ronald A. Dowty\"" <rdowty@wans.net>
Subject: RE: Squeaky Breaks
From: Chuck Ackerman <CACKERMAN@aimaviation.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 98 14:51:00 PDT
Cc: "'Triumphs-List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

Finally . . . Something I have done or experienced
Hiya

When I bought my car in Dec. '97
My brakes were squeaky too!
I thought of buying the guaranteed not to squeak pads
Then I saw the anti-squeal shims from TRF and it fixed it
I also bought the anti-squeal grease too!
(Don't apply this to the pads . . . hee hee)
Both come with no instructions
I don't know if this is a stock item that was removed by the PO
or if they are like aftermarket parts
I don't know how they work

Charles Ackerman '70TR6 North Bend WA