Re: LET THIS DIE ALREADY! (WAS: Well....No Real LBC, (except Lyin' Bill

To: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: LET THIS DIE ALREADY! (WAS: Well....No Real LBC, (except Lyin' Bill Clinton))
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@tibco.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 12:29:05 -0500
Cc: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At the risk of being hypocritical...

I've been on the internet for many, many years and I have seen many,
many of these types of banterings. I tend to stay the hell out of them
and delete anything I don't care to read. I have never thrown myself
into the middle of these things, with ANY type of opinion unless it
applies to the newsgroup or email list topic...

Here is what I have always found funny: When the requests for a thread
to stop become just as annoying as the original thread! There has got to
be some kind of 'half-life' calculation for this anomoly.

Boy, now I feel like Aunt Em trying to chew out the Wicked Witch in the
Wizard of Oz.

--
Regards,

Vic

Victor Michael                 |       vmichael@tibco.com
Systems Engineer               |     Voice (312) 214-2327
TIBCO Finance Technology Inc.  |     Pager (800) 759-8888
CTS, Chicago                   |             Pin# 1583904
'77 Spitfire (fm62959u) http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael