Re: Harbor freight catalog

To: "Chuck Ackerman" <CACKERMAN@aimaviation.com>, "'Triumphs-List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Harbor freight catalog
From: "The Browns" <thebrown@digital.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 12:56:32 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Call 1-800-423-2567
http://www.harborfreight.com

The Gator Grip comes with a 3/8" socket wrench, an 3/8" square adapter to
allow you to use it in a 1/4" hex shaped tool, and the socket for a 3/8"
square drive.  It therefor can be used with any 3/8' socket tools including
a torque wrench.  If you have a 1/2" torque wrench, you could use a 3/8" to
1/2" adapter.  The socket is made in USA, the adapter and socket wrench are
made in Taiwan.  Over all it is a pretty good tool.  I have tried it on
several sized nuts/bolts heads from 1/4" to 3/4", and it works very well.
The surprising thing was the first application on that badly damaged square
oil plug.  It gripped it snugly and removed it without any problem.

Darwin Brown