New Message

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Message
From: Andy <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 17:33:27 -0400 (EDT)
Date-warning: Date header was inserted by idalee.loudoun.com
I'm in the process of painting my wheels, as I'll be replacing the tires I
don't
care if I get paint on them. However, one of the wheels contains a michelin
185-15 x redline  2 steel tread plies, two rayon body plies, tube type.
Enough tread to pass inspection.
I'm not a concours d'elegance type, I'm the daily driver type but at the same
time would hate to see it go to waste if anyone can use it.
Will trade for a new or good used, inexpensive firestone or goodyear 205
70 15 (not too expensive cause I'm going to have to buy 4 more) or
equivalent cash. you pay shipping.
If I'm out of line let me know personally, don't need to flame me.

Andy D.